Sunday 5 August 2018

In Love With You- Domo Wilson (Official Music Video)

This is the last music video that Crissy is gonna be in of mine. So with that being said here’s the background before this song because I know a lot of you will have questions. I wrote this song before we broke up and we were originally gonna shoot this music video anyways. This music video shoot has been in place for 1 month, I was gonna cancel it but we still decided to shoot it even though we’re not together because we still obviously love each other very much and there’s no bad blood between us. I want yal to see exactly how hard it was to let go. It is to let go. If you haven’t watched our break up video yet, the reason we broke up is because the romantic connection is not there anymore. The spark is gone, And before you ask, Yes we both did try. But she will always be my bestfriend and I will always respect her as Domonics other mother. Yes, she will still be apart of domonics life with split 50/50 custody. This breakup was very mutual, but as you can see… it was also very difficult to let go for the both of us. Just because you love someone doesn’t necessarily mean you guys have to be together. We do better as friends. Crissy if you’re reading this, I love you so much. And you know I love you too. We know what we have and that’s all that matters. Here’s to us. This is the first and last time that I’ve kissed her since the break up. Still bitter. But still sweet. πŸ’•

Follow me on Instagram @DomoWilsonMusic

Listen on soundcloud- https://ift.tt/2vxa7Sz

“HERE ME NOW” AVAILABLE EVERYWHERE ON 4.28.18

THANK YOU FOR WATCHING! FOLLOW ME ON
INSTAGRAM @DOMOWILSONMUSIC
SNAPCHAT: @DOMOWILSONISBAE
FACEBOOK: WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/DOMOWILSONMUSIC

SUBSCRIBE FOR SOME LIT ASS VIDEOS!!!



from GDPUD Blog https://ift.tt/2LTtKzi via Article Source
from Tumblr https://ift.tt/2KumLY4

No comments:

Post a Comment