Sunday 26 August 2018

Dua Lipa – New Rules (Official Music Video)

MY DEBUT ALBUM #DL 1 IS OUT NOW!!! A substantial thank you to everybody purchasing as well as streaming it THANKS MY LIKES https://ift.tt/2rNbw8h

Follow me on-line:
https://ift.tt/2jHj0V8
https://ift.tt/2jLLDOv
https://ift.tt/2jHhLVX
https://ift.tt/2jLG3Md

Lyrics:
One, one, one, one, one …

Talkin’ in my sleep in the evening, makin’ myself insane
( Out of my mind, from my mind).
Wrote it down and also review it out, hopin’ it would conserve me.
( Too many times, way too many times).

My love, he makes me really feel like nobody else, nobody else.
But my love, he doesn’t like me, so I tell myself, I inform myself.

One: Don’t grab the phone.
You recognize he’s just callin’ ’cause he’s intoxicated and alone.
2: Don’t allow him in.
You’ll have to kick him out once more.
Three: Don’t be his pal.
You understand you’re going to awaken in his bed in the morning.
As well as if you’re under him, you ain’t gettin’ over him.

I obtained brand-new policies, I count ’em.
I obtained brand-new policies, I count ’em.
I obtained ta tell them to myself.
I obtained new regulations, I count ’em.
I obtained ta tell them to myself.

I keep pushin’ forwards, yet he keeps pullin’ me backwards.
( Nowhere to transform, no way).
( Nowhere to turn, no).
Currently I’m standin’ back from it, I lastly see the pattern.
( I never learn, I never discover).

My love, he doesn’t enjoy me, so I tell myself, I tell myself.
I do, I do, I do.

One: Don’t pick up the phone.
You know he’s only callin’ ’cause he’s drunk and alone.
2: Don’t let him in.
You’ll need to kick him out again.
Three: Don’t be his good friend.
You understand you’re going to wake up in his bed in the morning.
As well as if you’re under him, you ain’t gettin’ over him.

I got brand-new guidelines, I count ’em.
I obtained new guidelines, I count ’em.
I obtained ta inform them to myself.
I got brand-new policies, I count ’em.
I got ta tell them to myself.

Practice makes ideal.
I’m still tryna learn it by heart (I got brand-new guidelines, I count ’em).
Eat, rest, and also breathe it.
Rehearse and repeat it, ’cause I. (I obtained new …).

One: Don’t pick up the phone (yeah).
You recognize he’s only callin’ ’cause he’s drunk as well as alone (alone).
2: Don’t let him in (uh-ooh).
You’ll need to kick him out once again (once more).
3: Don’t be his pal.
You understand you’re gon na awaken in his bed in the early morning.
As well as if you’re under him, you ain’t gettin’ over him.

I got brand-new regulations, I count ’em.
I got new guidelines, I count ’em.
( Whoa-ooh, whoa-ooh, whoa).
I obtained ta tell them to myself.
I obtained brand-new guidelines, I count ’em.
( Baby, you recognize I count ’em).
I got ta tell them to myself.

Do not let him in, do not allow him in.
Do not, do not, don’t, do not …
Don’t be his buddy, do not be his pal.
Do not, don’t, do not, do not …
Don’t let him in, don’t allow him in.
Don’t, don’t, do not, don’t …
Don’t be his close friend, do not be his pal.
Do not, do not, do not, don’t …
You’re gettin’ over him.



from Greg Larocque https://ift.tt/2NluzgY via Article Source

No comments:

Post a Comment